[last updated January 2022]
Primonexus is an Australian provider of marketing to Clients across Australia. We collect Personal Information from individuals who may be interested in our service.
“We”, “Us” and similar expressions refer to Primonexus (registered address: 5 Harkness Street, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia. Australian Business Number 98 176 952 525). We are the operators of this website.
“You” refers to the person using this website and interacting with this website.
What is “Personal Information”?
We collect this information when you choose to give it to us or when you consent to give it to us. This generally occurs when you fill out our questionnaires, quizzes and online forms, in which case you have consented to the collection and sale of your Personal Information.
The Personal Information which we collect may include the following:
- biographical details such as your name, mailing or street address, email address, telephone number and other contact details, age or date of birth, gender, etc;
- information you provide in our questionnaires, quizzes and online forms
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through your use of our website or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- recordings of phone conversations between you and us
- information you provide to us through customer surveys; and
- any other Personal Information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of Personal Information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- complete a questionnaire, quiz and/or online form on our website;
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites; or
- interact with our sites, services, content and/or advertising.
Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Information?
- We process Personal Information to enable us to deliver to you, products, services and information that you have expressed interest in, or that are compatible with the reason you provided your personal data. We may do this because you gave your consent.
- We may also use Personal Information to recommend services you may be interested in or which you have expressed in, via a questionnaire, quiz and/or online form on our website, but have yet to purchase. This is explained further below in the “Direct Marketing” section.
- We may also use Personal Information, such as your usage data (your IP address, geographical location, manner in which you used our site etc) and/or telephone recordings between you and us, for our legitimate business purpose of monitoring and improving our website and service.
- We will also disclose your Personal Information where legally compelled to do so.
How do we store and disclose your Personal Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to protect your personal data. While we do our best to ensure the security of your data, no storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the safety of your data.
Do we use your Personal Information for direct marketing?
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services, but only if we think you’ll be interested in what we have to say.
Direct marketing may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details provided below, or by using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication (e.g., an unsubscribe link).
Using our website and cookies
We may collect Personal Information about you when you use and access our website, including information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
Accessing or correcting your Personal Information
You can access the Personal Information we hold about you by contacting us using the information below. Upon your request, we will tell you what Personal Information of yours is being processed, on what basis and by whom. If you don’t want your Personal Information to be processed for one or more purposes, you can withdraw your consent for using your Personal Information in that way. Please be advised that although we will take action as soon as is practically possible, the effect of your request may not be immediate and our we may still contact you in the meantime.
Making a complaint
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your Personal Information, you can contact us using the details set out below. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
Effective Date: 22 January 2022